Shipping & Return Policy
The terms and conditions contained in this document are those under which Puncak Julung Enterprise supply any of the products advertised from time to time or listed at our website tunmcc.com.my and ordered by you ('Products'). Please read the terms and conditions carefully as they will form the basis of our contract with you. You should retain a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
We are committed to providing total quality service and high quality products.
- Information about us
- Puncak Julung Enterprise (PG0458243-X) is a Malaysia registered company (registration number PG0458243-X) with registered office in 138-3-9, Anson Cube, Jalan Anson, Georgetown, 10400 Pulau Pinang
- Our e-mail address is email@example.com.
We reserve the right to refuse to supply any individual or company and to limit the maximum quantities of individual Products which may be purchased by any individual or company (whether per individual order or in aggregate).
- Your Status
By placing an order you warrant that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
- You are at least 18 years old.
- How the contract is formed between you and us
- After placing an order via the website, you will receive an automated e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order ('Acknowledgment'). This does not mean that your order has been accepted.
- Your order constitutes an offer by you to us to buy a Product or Products. Your offer is deemed to be accepted by us at the time we take payment for the Product(s). The contract between us ('Contract') will only be formed when we take payment from you for the Product(s) purchased, not when we send you the Acknowledgment.
- The Contract will relate only to those Products for which we take payment for or those Products confirmed in the Invoice. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until we have taken payment for the Products.
- Availability and delivery
- All Products are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time prior to Despatch.
- When ordering Products from our website please note that whilst we try to display the colour and design of our products accurately on our website, the actual colour and/or design you will see will depend on your monitor and we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour or design will accurately reflect the colour or design of the Products on delivery
- We will endeavour to deliver within 28 days of the date of your order or on the advertised delivery date, unless there are exceptional circumstances. If we are unable to deliver your order within 21 days of the date of your order or on the advertised delivery date we will notify you in writing of the delay. In the event of a delay in delivery you may cancel your order resulting in us providing you with a full refund.
- We reserve the right to change any packaging material used and to vary the costs of any packaging materials as may be reasonably necessary.
- You shall notify us within 30 days of the advised delivery date or the date of debit of your payment for the Products, whichever is the later, in the event of non-receipt by you of the Products.
- Risk and title
- The Products will be at your risk from the time of receipt by you. Ownership of the Products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of any and all Products ordered by you from us which have been delivered
- Price and payment
- Subject to the clause 7.2 below, the price of any Products purchased via our website will be as quoted on our website from time to time, except in cases of obvious error (being a manifest or clerical error/typographical error). Subject to clause 7.2 below, the price of any Products purchased via telephone or post will be as advertised from time to time (such prices correct at the time of printing), except in cases of obvious error (being a manifest or clerical error/typographical error). These prices include SST (if applicable) but exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due as set out in our invoice. Delivery costs shall be as quoted on our website or advertisements (whichever is applicable) from time to time, except in cases of obvious error (being a manifest or clerical error/typographical error). Where you are purchasing Products for delivery outside of the Malaysia, you will be responsible for payment of any and all sales taxes and import duties or equivalent, in connection with the sale, importing and delivery of the Products, due and payable in the jurisdiction in which the Products are ordered and/or delivered.
- Prices are liable to change at any time because of fluctuations in raw material price and changes in delivery charges for example, but changes will not affect orders for any Products for which we have already sent you a Despatch Confirmation. If we need to make changes to prices and/or delivery charges, we will contact you using the contact details you provided to us to check whether you still wish to proceed with the order on the basis of the new prices/new delivery charges. No price variations will be applied retrospectively in respect of any orders for Products for which we have already sent you a Despatch Confirmation but we cannot honour any former advertised prices or delivery charges quoted on our website which have subsequently changed unless we have already issued you with a Despatch Confirmation in respect of those Products ordered by you.
- You can pay for Products ordered via the website in full by credit or debit card.
- You can pay for Products ordered:
a) in full by online banking.
b) in full by credit or debit card.
- Consumer rights
- Subject to clause 8.3, if you are a consumer, you may cancel the Contract at any time within 7 days beginning on the day after you received the Product(s). In this case, you will receive a full refund of the full original purchase price paid for the Products along with the delivery charges paid (except for supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us) in accordance with our refunds policy (set out in clause 9). You will be responsible for the costs of returning the Products to us and this cannot be refunded unless the Products are confirmed by us to be damaged or sub-standard.
- To cancel a Contract, you must inform us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must also return the Product(s) to us immediately by delivery to 138-3-9, Anson Cube, Jalan Anson, Georgetown, 10400 Pulau Pinang, in the same condition in which you received them, and at your own risk. You must take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession.
- Our refunds policy
- When you return a Product to us:
(a) because you have cancelled the Contract between us within the 7 day cooling-off period (see clause 8.1), we will process the refund due to you including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us) within 30 days of the date you have given notice of your cancellation and returned the Product(s) to us;
(b) because you claim that the Product is defective (including Products which have been personalised), we will examine the returned Product. If we believe that the Products returned by you are not defective we will notify you in writing within a reasonable period of time. Where the Product is defective we will provide you with an appropriate remedy in accordance to applicable laws, e.g. refund or replacement.
- We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase but we reserve the right to refund you by any other reasonable means.
- Should you have any queries in relation to the return of any Products please contact us by e-mail on email@example.com
- Whilst Products are in your possession you are expected to take all reasonable care.
- When you return a Product to us:
- Our liability
- Subject to clause 10.2, we warrant to you that any Product purchased from us is of satisfactory quality and fit for all the purposes for which products of the kind are commonly supplied. Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaching this Contract is strictly limited to the purchase price of the Product you purchased and we will not be responsible for indirect loss or consequential loss however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise.
- Clause 10.1 does not include or limit in any way our liability to you:
(a) for death or personal injury caused by our negligence; or
(b) for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
(c) for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
- Any personally identifiable data about you which we collect will be treated by us in accordance to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA).
Any query you may have, or in the event of a complaint, please contact our Customer Services Team at:
All notices given by you to us must be given to Puncak Julung Enterprise at firstname.lastname@example.org.. We may give notice to you at either the e-mail or postal address you provide to us when placing an order. Notice will be deemed received and properly served 24 hours after an e-mail is sent, or 3 days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail, that such e-mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee.
- You may not assign the Contract or any part of it without our prior written consent.
- Subject to clause 10.2, we will have no liability to you under these terms if we are prevented from, or delayed in, performing our obligations under these terms by anything outside our reasonable control including, but not limited to, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport, impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks or the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
- Failure or delay by us in enforcing or partially enforcing any provision of the Contract shall not be construed as a waiver of our rights under the Contract.
- If any provision of these terms is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions shall remain in force.
- These terms and conditions represent the entire agreement between you and us in relation to the subject matter of any Contract.
- A person who is not a party to this Contract shall not have any rights under or in connection with it by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties)
- We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time by posting revised terms and conditions on the website. The revised terms and conditions will apply in respect of any order for Products made 24 hours or more after we have posted them on our website. If you do not agree to our revised terms and conditions as posted on our website, please do not order Products from us.
- This Contract will be governed by the laws of Malaysia. Any dispute arising from, or related to, this Contract shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts Malaysia.
Last updated 15 Jan 2019